Exciting news folks! I have my first ever blog giveaway to tell you about. The people from Natural Selection who sell a gorgeous range of dried fruit, nuts and seeds have given me a marvelous hamper of baking goodies to give to one lucky person, (RRP £49). Here’s a list of what you will get inside the hamper:
3 x packs of Dried Cranberries
3 x packs of 5 Fruit Mix
3 x packs of Crystallised Ginger
3 x packs of Cinnamon Cranberries
3 x packs Chopped Dates
2 x packs of Crimson Raisins
1 x Natural Selection branded apron
1 x rolling pin
1 x Great British Bake Off: How to Bake: The Perfect Victoria Sponge and Other Baking Secrets
Perfect for any bakers out there who like to experiment by adding dried fruit to their cakes and bakes, or if you are like me and think that yogurt sprinkled with dried fruit and seeds is the best thing since sliced bread.
Holly Bell, finalist from the Great British Bake Off who writes a blog called, ‘Recipes from a Normal Mum’ has created mini simnel cupcakes using Natural Selection products. They look super cute and it is definitely worth popping over to her blog to have a look. There is also a helpful video where Holly shows demonstrates how to make them.
Coupon Alert! – The other great news is if you ‘like’ Natural Selection Foods on Facebook, you can print off a coupon to save £1 on bags of Natural Selection products at ASDA and Sainsbury’s
How to enter:
You need to write a comment on this blog post which answers the following question:
If you were to win the Natural Selection baking goodies hamper, what would you bake using any of the ingredients from it?
And that is it. Easy peasy!
- To keep up to date with my baking adventures and hear the winner announced
- I’d love you to tweet about this giveaway. Just cut and paste the following tweet: *I’ve entered @homemadebyfleur ‘s Natural Selection Baking Goodies Hamper giveaway, http://wp.me/p1UMex-kh / *
- Finally, feel free to like my facebook page and share this giveaway with your pals
*not compulsory, just if you are feeling extra nice 🙂
- To enter you must leave a comment on this blog post before the deadline
- The deadline for this competition is 5pm on the 24th April 2012
- It is not possible to give extra points if you tweet, share or follow with regards to this giveaway
- The winner will be picked after the deadline by a random number generator
- Your number will be the order in which the comments appear below
- The winner will be announced on this blog, facebook and twitter on the 25th April 2012
- The winner will be required to provide a postal address in order for Natural Selection to send the prize
- Open to residents of the UK only
Thank you to Natural Selection for sponsoring this post and providing the prize.